The Award & Benefits
Building a Better Future Together:
The Global SELECT Innovation Award
Innovation is vital for a healthy business – and a healthy society. That’s why at Fujitsu we’ve developed Human-Centric Innovation – an approach to creating business and social value by emposering people with digital technology.
The Global SELECT Innovation Award celebrates Fujitsu channel partners who have taken advantage of our Human-Centric Innovation strategy to deliver exceptionally innovative projects that use Fujitsu products, solutions and services and drive digital transformation. By providing groundbreaking solutions proven to enhance business value, our Global SELECT Innovation Award winners help their customers, their industries and the world to better cope with difficult challenges and build a healthy, sustainable society.
Will you be the next winner?
Let us participate on your innovative project, you realised with a customer and become a winner on the Global SELECT Innovation Award.
The finalists and winner of the Global SELECT Innovation Award will receive a series of lucrative benefits:
The Winner will receive:
- Invitation to Fujitsu Forum Tokyo 2017 including a complimentary travel and hotel accommodation package for 1 person
- 10.000 US$ for Sales Development Funds to be used for a joint channel marketing campaign* (according to country SDF, tax and legal rules)
- Media featuring in related Fujitsu media, including press releases and case studies, and on our website
Benefits for 3 finalists:
- Invitation to Award ceremony taking place at Fujitsu Forum Munich 2016, which includes a complimentary travel and hotel accommodation package for 1 person
- Video recording of the reference of the project (including the channel partner and customer)
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.